Sentence Building – Level 7 Student Book
This student book includes oral, kinesthetic, and written practice for students to acquire more mature and diverse sentence patterns. When students complete 2-3 lessons per week for 15 weeks, their performance on benchmark writing tests, on extended writing responses of end-of-grade tests, and in their independent writing show significant growth.
Note – Student books are consumable. These Sentence Building lessons are also available online.
The W2Win trainer said Sentence Building 7 would help our writing. It makes grammar fun, which is a change of pace for regular English. It took me over a month for me to get really at it. I scored a ?4? on an essay for social studies.
? Juan Carlos R., Grade 7 student
Sentence Building 7 – includes practice creating the following sentence patterns.
- Review of levels 1-6
- Simple sentences with adverbs and adverb phrases
- Simple sentences with adjectives and adjective phrases
- Sentences containing special subject-verb agreement
- Complex sentences with adjective clauses
- Compact sentences with infinitive phrases
- Simple and compound sentences with appositive phrases and clauses
- Compact sentences with participial phrases
- Compact sentences with past participial phrases
- Compound-complex sentences
- Extensive practice building paragraphs: reordering sentences and identifying topic
- Practice using new sentence patterns in their independent writing.
Call 706-850-5854 for bundle pricing for schools, districts, and home-school associations.